The experts all agree- the best way to combat the flu this season is through preventive measures. Getting a flu vaccine is your best defense, but you may also use the following 10 tips to fight the flu this year:
- Wash your hands frequently, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing,
being with ill people and especially before you eat
- Avoid sharing objects
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
- Get enough sleep and avoid getting "run-down
- Reduce stress
- Use tissues for coughs and sneezes and dispose of them immediately and appropriately
- Eat right and get regular exercise
- Avoid crowds and keep your distance from people whom you know are ill
- If you are sick, avoid contact with the frail, very young and elderly
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school
Get Your Flu Shot at LMG Cornwall Urgent Care
No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome.
No insurance, no problem … flu shots are only $25.00 self pay
Cornwall Urgent Care is open 7-days a week, 363 days a year. We are open from 8 AM to 8 PM Monday through Friday, and 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturday and Sunday. We are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at:
or stop by the clinic at 211 Gibson Street, NW, Suite 215 in Leesburg, VA.