Walk-In and Immediate Care: LMG Cornwall Primary & Urgent Care is designed for walk-in treatment of illnesses, non-emergency injuries and other same-day medical care.
Work-Related Services: Care for employees, from pre-employment physicals and testing to injuries and workers comp.
Well Care: Primary care for all ages including well visits, comprehensive physicals, and preventative care.
LMG Cornwall Primary & Urgent Care offers many services including:
- Diagnosis and Treatment of common primary/urgent care problems such as upper respiratory infections, common colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, pharyngitis, influenza, mononucleosis, asthma exacerbations, UTI’s, otitis media and externa, conjunctivitis, corneal abrasions, migraines, gastroenteritis, and allergic reactions.
- On-site digital X-ray and laboratory
- Wound care and wound closure via staples, Dermabond and suturing
- Splinting of simple fractures
- Incision and drainage of minor abscesses and hematomas
- Eye examinations with fluorescein and Wood’s Light
- Mole and Skin tag removal
- Management of chronic medical illnesses including diabetes mellitus, chronic bronchitis, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, and thyroid disease
- Pre-employment physicals and drug screens
- Insurance Wellness Exam
- Work-Related Injuries and Conditions
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Well-Woman Examinations and Gender-specific Health Concerns
- STD testing/treatment
- Medical Marijuana Certificates